A Recurring Invoice is an invoice that is sent to your customer in regular intervals of time. If you don't know how to create a recurring Invoice then follow the steps below to create one for you:
1. Go to the 'Invoicing' on the toolbar and click on it.
2. Click on 'Create Invoice' on the top right side of the page.
3. You will find an option of 'Make Recurring' on the right side of the page. Click on it to continue.
4. A recurring invoice template helps to:
- Save time by automatically creating invoices from a template
- Customize how often invoices are created
- Allow clients to pay automatically by saving their credit card
By clicking on 'Make Recurring' allows you to proceed further.
5. After that you need to set the recurring schedule including:
- No. of Invoices
- Subscription Method
6. Once you are done with it, mark the 'Auto send invoice by email' and then click on 'Done.'
7. Now you can use a recurring invoice template to create an invoice by entering the details as shown below.